- The Government Official profession is located in City Hall and is considered the best career in Stick RPG 2, with the max pay being $2,420. However, Directors Cut is needed to access this job.
In order to become a Government Official, the player needs 30 Intellect, and 15 Charm. In addition, the player also needs the Directors Cut version of the game.
- County Clerk ($20/3h) (Req. 30 INT 15 CHA)
- Desk Jockey ($27/3h) (Req. 55 INT 25 CHA)
- Board Member ($42/3h) (Req. 105 INT 50 CHA)
- Councillor ($65/3h) (Req. 210 INT 90 CHA)
- Mayor ($90/3h) (Req. 390 INT 190 CHA)
- The Governator ($160/3h) (Req. 580 INT 240 CHA)
- Senator ($380/3h) (Req. 840 INT 400 CHA)
- Defence Minister ($678/3h) (Req. 1130 INT 520 CHA)
- President ($955/3h) (Req. 1470 INT 740 CHA)
- King ($2,420/3h, and you receive The King minigun) (Req. 1860 INT 890 CHA)
When the player reaches the maximum rank, the player shall receive The King, the most powerful mini-gun in the game.
- You had to front the bill for today's lunch meeting -$325 (uncommon)
- You spent your coffee break with Sarah, you feel slightly less intelligent -5 INT (common)
- A bomb threat let you and your co-workers out of the office + 25 CHA (uncommon)
- You took a bribe. Shame on you.+$10000 -10 Karma (rare)
- You decided to lower taxes to all government workers. This new policy went over swimmingly with your peers. +$29,500 (Mayor or higher) (Extremely rare)
- You updated the government website. The last update was in 1994. +35 INT (rare)
- New government exercise policy has you in better shape than ever! +33 STR (uncommon)
- You gave an inspirational speech at a University graduation. The kids looked inspired, but at least half were faking it. +20 INT +20 CHA (rare)
- Your 'Economic Stimulus' plan failed miserably. -22 CHA (rare)
- You sent a request form in for a deluxe coffee machine. Tax payers won't mind a bit. -15 CHA (common)
- You were voted down in a board meeting. BUMMER. -19 CHA
- The sixth rank is entitled "The Governator", which is a
reference to the Austrian and American Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was the 38th Governor of California and an actor who starred in films such as The Terminator, hence "The Governator".