Description in BriefEditThe 4D Hypercube is one of the three 4D items required to obtain the lab key. The others are the Klein Bottle and the Mobius Strip. In order to complete the game you will need to collect all of the 4D items. You must give Professor Ansel (in University of Stick) all of the 4D items including the Hypercube to complete the game.
How to get the 4D HypercubeEdit
- 10,000 stick dollars
- Willing to get bad karma(-25 karma)
- Go to the Police department
- Speak to the Nigerian Prince inside the prison cell
- Give him the 10,000 Money for bad karma
- Pick up the 4D hypercube inside the cell which will have been dropped on the floor
- 100,000 stick money
- Find A Dimensional Drifter (from your first house go left down the road to where two roads meet)
- You can buy the 4D Hypercube from him,he also sells the other items
- ??? intellligence (presumed to be 200 +,needs comfirmation) Also, I was able to do this at 460 intelligence, so....... get 460 intelligence, I guess. (NOT DIRECTOR'S CUT)
Just a note here, I had 613 intelligence when I was able to do this, and could not do it before then. I'm guessing around 600 is the correct number.
I have 432 intelligence and I could do it.
Confirmed 400 Intelligence will allow you to challenge "The Chess Geek"!
- Go to the U of S
- There should be a guy sitting at the chess table
- Play chess against him to get the 4D Hypercube
Requirements: -90 karma
30 charm and strength
All the trophies
Go to Gangster's hq, kill everyone and you will get the 4d hypercube!
Facts / TriviaEdit
- The 4D Hypercube is required to make the best modified flamethrower as well as Solar Matter (which is given by an alien as a thanks for helping him get back to space)
- The 4D Hypercube hints at the existance of a 4th dimension